cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website issues

martytaggart
Tuning in

Is the website actually supposed to be working or is it just full of dead links so that you can't actually cancel a contract or book an engineer, or, well - do anything really?
Every thing I click on when I'm logged into my account has a
"

Oops!

Looks like something's gone wrong."

I have tried this from multiple browsers (Chrome / Edge / Firefox / Safari) across 3 separate devices, and used normal as well as incognito modes.  Same thing ... every time.
I remember this being the case a couple of months ago and I thought it was just a blip, and as I had no real need to be browsing the site much then I just passed it over.  Now however, I am out of contract and looking to cancel (since the customer support seems non-existent when you do actually need it) or severely downgrade my package - but I can't get to look at any packages unless I am looking at the "new customer" packages which are all MUCH better than the customer-retaining packages

2 REPLIES 2

jem101
Superstar

Well arguably, there are no customer retaining packages as the whole of VM’s setup is to simply try to attract new customers and as long as they exceed the numbers leaving (well at least short term, enough that the current senior management can get their bonuses before leaving the sinking ship), as far as they are concerned, where’s the problem?

The website, well yes, it has recently undergone a bit of a redesign, but you have to realise that VM will have paid an exorbitant sum to design consultants who are only concerned with what it looks like (hint: actually not that good), does it actually work? Sorry that wasn’t part of the brief!
Naturally they can’t admit any faults so if it doesn’t work for you, then it must be your problem - have you cleared caches, used private mode, sacrificed a chicken to the dark lord first?

Cynic? Me no, why would you think that?

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi martytaggart,

Thank you for reaching out tom us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you have been facing issues with our web page and haven't been able to look at alternative packages, in regards to cancelling notice cannot be given online.

Depending on what package you ar3e on it isn't always possible to change the package Via your Online Account, this is due to discounts mon the account plus 30 days notice to remove any services needed.

So we can do a full review on your account you will need to speak to our Customer Relations team  0345 454 1111 option 1,4 then 4 again, by messaging us on 0753 305 1809.

Regards

Paul.