cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Live Chat

Garyxwx
Joining in

I have been waiting for over 26 hours for someone to reply to my WhatsApp message.  I need a extension on my bill until I get paid at the end of the month as I work from home and don't want it cut off.

What happened to the web live chat?  I would phone up but it is an 0345 number which costs and I don't have any credit to phone up.  Everyone has the January blues this month due to xmas and new year.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Garyxwx 

You should still be able to dial 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile. It's free. Also 789 from a Virgin mobile.

Personally I would call the collections team on freephone 0800 952 2025 - they can usually help with payment problems

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Garyxwx 

You should still be able to dial 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile. It's free. Also 789 from a Virgin mobile.

Personally I would call the collections team on freephone 0800 952 2025 - they can usually help with payment problems

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Garyxwx, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I apologise for the experience you've had so far. I would like to confirm though that the text messaging service is not an instant messenger and it can take up to 48 hours for a response. 

@newapollo has offered the best advice here with the collections number - as this is the team that would be able to put the request in place. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.