Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry to see you go

stukelly1
Joining in

Good afternoon,

Just tried to register and i get the following message

We're sorry to see you go

Now you’ve left us, we’ve closed your account and you can no longer register for My Virgin Media.

I am a returing customer, so is there anyway to fix my account, so I link my new broadband package?

Thanks Stuart

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @stukelly1,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your online account.

If you're trying to gain access to an online account as a returning customer, can you please confirm if you've tried to register for an online account with your new account details?

If you're still having issues, please try using a different email address if you have access to another one.

Let us know if this can help you register for an online account. 🙂 Keep us updated if you can.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @stukelly1,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your online account.

If you're trying to gain access to an online account as a returning customer, can you please confirm if you've tried to register for an online account with your new account details?

If you're still having issues, please try using a different email address if you have access to another one.

Let us know if this can help you register for an online account. 🙂 Keep us updated if you can.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Thanks Paulina_Z.

Unsing a differnet email address worked. I can now access my account and see both email addresses, which is strange.

Thanks, Stuart

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @stukelly1,

Thank you for coming back to us. Glad that you've been able to register for your online account! 🙂

Are you able to use your other email to sign into your new online account as well? Is there anything else we can do to help?

Let us know - we're here to help. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team