cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watching Netflix on my laptop

spon
Joining in

Hi All

I've just upgraded my package to the volt which includes netflix as part of it. I already have a subscription with netflix which I will cancel. Please can someone advise how:

1. I register my "virgin" netflix subscription against a netflix account as I can't find a way of doing that; and

2. explain how I can link my standard netflix account through my VM subscription to a device so I can still download and watch content on the go on my laptop as I do now with my netflix account?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

3 REPLIES 3

Tractorboy
Rising star

Good luck with that at the moment , it should be simple but its not !

If you check these forums you will see hundreds of posts about Virgins problems activating Netflix included in bundles , has been going on for over two months and there appears to be no fix on the horizon..

What you are waiting for is an email link from Virgin ( I have been waiting since 23/3 for this !!!) . If you ever get that link you will be able to log onto Netfix on other devices as you do now.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @spon,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your Netflix account.

The account you already have active needs cancelling so we can activate it on our side.

You will still be able to do everything you do now, with downloading films and using it on any device you choose.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi spon,

Just a quick note to say thanks for the private message. I have now raised the IT ticket for you, and you will be updated once this issue has been resolved.

Apologised for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards Jodi.