cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to Change my broadband package

Turkan
Joining in

My contact expired years ago. I'm.paying 2 x the cost of a same package on contract. Vergin medya support seems it doesnt care and lie About calling me...any suggestions...

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Turkan 

You are always able to negotiate a new price when out of contract, however you don't get the best deal by speaking to normal fornt line staff.

You can check out the prices and what's available on the following page <<< Here >>> 

The lower price is the new customer price which you won't qualify for, the higher price is the out of contract price. By negotiating you should get something in between, if you do call then you can have a price point in mind to barter with. Have some figures for other providers handy too to use as aa negotiating weapon.

If you decide to go ahead with that then speak to Retentions (thinking of leaving us)#

# Retentions (thinking of leaving us) are generally based in the UK, and have a greater degree of knowledge and flexibility, along with a larger range of discounts than the front line agents. Hopefully you can negotiate a deal with them that's suitable to your pocket and needs in exchange for a new contract.

The actual prices can vary on a day to day basis, if you are happy with the price quoted then accept it as it may not be available again.  However if you aren't happy with the price offered then phone again.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali