cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for a refund

lthorpe1972
Joining in

Hi, back in August I changed my package during an online chat. However I was still billed the original amount for the next 3 months, despite raising a complaint. Luckily I had all the messages on my phone. Eventually I spoke to David, who was very helpful and arranged for me to email Joseph Brady with the messages confirming the change and the price quoted. on the 1st of November I spoke to David again and explained that they were still invoicing me for the original price and he said he would contact the team and arrange for a credit to be raised and the new price to be invoiced as from December. My account is now overdue and I have had no credit applied. Can someone help?

Many Thanks

Lisa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @lthorpe1972

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear that you've an ongoing refund query. I can certainly take a look and investigate this further for you. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @lthorpe1972

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear that you've an ongoing refund query. I can certainly take a look and investigate this further for you. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

How do I join in private message?

Thanks

lisa