cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS number for Topcashback needed please

cool1987
On our wavelength

Hi,

I signed up to Virgin Fibre through Topcashback and the order hasn't tracked, I need the WS number please.

Best wishes,

19 REPLIES 19

jevans25
On our wavelength

we are only customers and don't have access to sensitive material, you would need to speak directly with Virgin customer services.

Volt M500,Talk Anytime Calls with O2 Sim

cool1987
On our wavelength

Hi,

I've been through this myself, its virgin declining the cash back claiming the order number is wrong after the claim is submitted, they don't want to pay out.

Hello cool1987

Thanks for your post 

I can see we have already investigated your refund and you have been given a CH number as the WS number is not used any more 

Have you contacted Top Cash Back about this with the Number we advised last time 

Gareth_L

cool1987
On our wavelength

Are you being serious?

I want my money.

I signed up virgin media because you offered £130 back via topcashback and despite my contact with your team months ago you've tried to avoid paying that money to me.

Firstly i got told that the claim was denied because the transaction couldn't be tracked with the reference numbers i'd given, then when i got onto Topcashback they pushed further and told me that you were now saying it was because "as we are not being seen as the sole referrer to the purchase. This can most commonly happen if cookies were left on the web browser or if adblockers were enabled when the purchase was made. "

So now you are seeing my transaction but giving another excuse saying Topcashback can't be seen as the sole referrer and it could because of my cookies or an ad blocker, before i purchase i clear my cookies and don't use an ad blocker so that doesn't wash with me.

I want you to honour the cashback, your forum is literally LITTERED with people with this exact issue and i'm not impressed at all.

Hi there @cool1987

I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling this way, I can see that two of my colleagues have responded to you on other threads. 

They have offered you the advise regarding this.

Thank you. 

Nobody is helping me, its being ignored hoping I'll go away.

Otherwise id have them helping me instead of just generic replies on threads, I've explained the problem openly on here and.....silence

cool1987
On our wavelength

I have...and now I'm warning everyone.

cool1987
On our wavelength

Gareth, that's all been done.

...and it's virgin dragging it's heels..i've been told TOPCASHBACK that VIRGIN MEDIA have declined the claim as you couldn't track it, then after pushing topcashback, they said virgin media came back claiming "as we are (topcashback) not being seen as the sole referrer to the purchase. This can most commonly happen if cookies were left on the web browser or if adblockers were enabled when the purchase was made. ".

So basically virgin media are blaming not clearing cookies and using an addblocker, which to let me clarify, i clear cookies before purchasing on topcashback and don't use an adblocker so that's utter rubbish, in fact most people getting cashback through you have complained their purchases don't track when they have done everything correctly and have to file a missing cashback claim right away, not a coincidence i think.

Virgin media are doing everything to avoid paying out, they've been given the correct references, claimed it couldn't be tracked, then said it could but came up with another excuse to avoid paying out.

You'd be angry if you were in the same boat, as are the many other posting on the exact same issue on these forums for the past 3 years on this very issue.

So if i were you i'd be asking WHY Virgin don't want to pay out, topcashback have firmly said it's you holding up the process...because you don't want to pay! I've seen other customer support people try to fob people off saying it's all topcashback....now HOW can that be when you're the ones refusing to pay out!

cool1987
On our wavelength

I absolutely love it when you're told how it's your fault here at Virgin Media and you go completely silent, that says it all, it means because i've laid out the case and the facts you have nowhere else to go by replying back and trying to put the blame back on someone else when it wont work, the best you can do is to say nothing which is exactly what you're all doing here.

cool1987
On our wavelength

Sorry to jump on this thread but i wanted someone who knows a bit about what goes on with Virgin to help me.

I signed up based on £130 cashback deal with Topcashback, it never tracked (as seems to be the case for many people on here) and i put in a claim, Virgin have tried to do everything they can to avoid paying out, using the main reason that it can't see topcashback as the sole referrer, suggesting a cookie and adblocker problem, i use neither and start with a fresh cleared browser.

Have you personally seen a bit of this on these forums because i've seen threads going back years from people who haven't got their cashback.