Menu
Atifuddin
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WHERE IS MY ACCOUNT INFO

Its been a full month and i have various problems with phone servicesand i havent even recieved an email or welcoming pack. I need my account number etc but i havent recieved anything from virgin and what scares me more is if i am being ignored by virgin media themselves.

This is a major problem as i joined virgin media as they promised i can keep my EE telephone but once it was installed it never worked so they decided after calling them to change it to a random number and i try calling to complain but now this time they want an account number which i never recieved and now im stuck at a dead end. 

SOME ONE HELP PLEASE

With customer service like this i dont know if its worth staying with virgin media. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: WHERE IS MY ACCOUNT INFO

Hi Atifuddin,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear that you haven't received any correspondence and haven't had you old number ported over.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Atifuddin
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks again really helpful and finally solved my problem and all replies were really fast. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos