cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher codes

Ashleighxo25
Joining in

Hi I signed up being drawn to the offer of the £140 Amazon voucher in the Black Friday deals it still says pending but was suppose to be active yesterday when emailed they replied apparently virgin media have now said I have purchased the wrong deal which is not true. I need proof of order purchase but I can’t find this anywhere in my emails anymore? Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ashleighxo25,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that there appears to be some kind of dispute with your order. Did you order this package directly from us, or via a third party? Did you receive any kind of confirmation of your order that you still have to hand?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I ordered through the voucher code offer with virgin media I only have the contract from them but I definitely ordered with the voucher code as I spoke to someone whilst I was doing it but they are basically saying I have no proof. 

Hi @Ashleighxo25,

I do apologise, but would you mind clarifying what you mean when you say you "ordered through the voucher code offer"? Was that on our website or on a third party website?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!