cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt on my O2 but not VM

benevans94
Joining in

Hey all, 

Going out my mind a little it with trying to get Volt sorted. 

I'm an existing O2 and VM customer. I signed up and it has been applied to my O2 account, no issue. 

When calling VM though, absolute nightmare, they're saying I'm not a Volt customer on their account and I got told I need to port my O2 account to Virgin or something to be elidgble? 

Quite frustrated as this seems so long-winded and doesn't make sense to me. Would appreciate any help, thank you in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
It can take up to 14 days for VM to apply the volt changes after O2 do theirs

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
It can take up to 14 days for VM to apply the volt changes after O2 do theirs

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi benevans94,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling to get some clarity on whether your new Volt package has been applied. jbrennand is absolutely right - it can take up to 14 days for your Volt package/benefits to appear on our end after it's been processed on O2's side. Can you please let us know how long it's been since O2 have processed this on their end?

Thanks

Beth

Ah, I got the email to let me know on Saturday (3 days ag). 

Thank you for the information! Will I get a similar email from Virgin like I did from O2? 

Ben

We're glad to hear that is all sorted for you.

^Martin