cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Package O2 Sim Not Delivered

adamccc
Joining in

I ordered a new package that included the O2 Sim card on 30th January, however I have still not received the SIM card and have been paying both my Virgin package bill and other SIM card bill whilst I have been waiting.

Tried calling customer services three times... gave up after being on hold for over an hour each time. Please can someone at Virgin please contact me to address my issue??

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi adamccc,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear you've still not received your O2 sim, even though the order was placed in January.

Can we ask if you have called O2 directly to see why the sim card has not arrived?

You can call them on the number in the link here.

Please come back back to us if you require any additional help.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hello Jodi, thanks for the response.

I tried calling O2 but again been on hold for over an hour. As I have purchased the package through Virgin then I expect you to sort it out, I am not happy that it's been put on me to resolve. 

Please provide an update. 

Thanks for coming back to us adamccc,

We appreciate you trying to contact O2 about this issue and we are sorry that this issue is still not resolved. Due to this, I am going to send you over a private message to take some details from you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat. 

Kind regards Jodi.