cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Benefits for partner

gryphon2
On our wavelength

My partner (who lives at same address) has just taken a new mobile contract with O2.

The VirginMedia contract is in my name (although I'm sure he is listed as an authorised person to speak about the account, just doesn't appear on the bill).

Can the Volt benefits be applied in this case? It does seem unfair if restricting to purely the named person on the bill/account. But then again Virgin show no regard to loyal customers.....

Thanks,

Colin

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post @gyphon2,

Sadly we can only offer the Volt benefits if they are both in the same name and registered at the same address.

If the O2 service is still within its cooling off period, it may be worth seeing if your partner can cancel this and then have you sign up for the service under your name

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

gryphon2
On our wavelength

But why should they have their own mobile registered under my name and unable to pay their bill from their own account?

Means we both lose out on Volt benefits as he won't get double data for his mobile and we both won't get the increased broadband speed at home.

Poor show VirginMedia

That is completely understandable and up to you gryphon2 but we wouldn't be able to set up the Volt benefits unless the details matched on both accounts I'm afraid.

Rob