cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vm cabinet

ethem159
Joining in

Hello I have moved to Harlow I have vm cabinet inside of my garden I have called virgin media many time they just saying that they will send someone  to have a look but no ones still turn up yet pls can you help on this matter thank you 

20 REPLIES 20

3CD339F2-E0A5-49A9-959C-4079B8FA6701.png

E6C81695-9EE2-43EF-8DD4-E3A7B83DF3F3.png

Hi that would seem pretty conclusive, I think you will need to put all this in writing to Virgin as call centre staff are well out of their depth with this sort of thing. Their head office is in Reading, Virgin Media 500 Brook Drive Reading RG2 6UU. Regards Micky

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ethem159,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you've not had any luck in speaking with our team regarding the possibility of getting this cabinet moved from outside your property. 

I will need to raise this as a query with our Cabinets team for you so I'll pop you a PM now to request some more details.

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you very much 

hi there  they have been contact me for asking  land owner title deed and boundary map   which i have sent to them ([REMOVED] ref R.Div.21.24689 ) still no one contact me yet pls help on this matter  thank you 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

hi i emailed them on 15 oct 2021 

Hi ethem159, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and apologies to hear you've not received any further communication since October. 

I have sent the relevant team an email requesting the latest update for you. Once I have any news, I'll pop back to you here. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi ethem159,

Just to pop you an update on this one while I have it. The team are still chasing this however I can see from the latest mail that the cabinet was built and placed there between 1995-1997. Looking back over past reports, at the time, the area where the cabinet is located is green, so we suspect it was once a local authority service strip. Should this be the case and with the age of the cabinet we would expect the homeowner, in this case - you, to pay for the cabinet to be moved. 

As the team are still chasing this, there may be another solution found but I will update you as soon as I know more. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

hi    Kath_f  

Are they not find any solution yet?  Pls if they not give me any news by end  off this mount i will go to solicitor to sorted out this issue thank you very much.