cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vm cabinet

ethem159
Joining in

Hello I have moved to Harlow I have vm cabinet inside of my garden I have called virgin media many time they just saying that they will send someone  to have a look but no ones still turn up yet pls can you help on this matter thank you 

20 REPLIES 20

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi what is the issue regarding this box. Regards Micky

I want it to moved cos I’m going to extent my garden fence

Hi can you send a picture to determine what type of box this is, is a large street cabinet or an omnibox attached to your property. Regards Micky

AEF930B6-C52A-44AC-BA72-485973CB4C20.jpeg

Hi that's a street cabinet that looks to be on council property and will have been allowed by the council to be installed there, virgin media will not remove it as it supplies the whole area with the Internet, TV, and phone lines, and will cost thousands of pounds (if indeed they will whichI doubt) which you would have to pay for to have it moved. Regards Micky

I have already called the council they said that you can move your fence to up to boundary line and its belongs to to virgin media I called many time vm but they never turn back 

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
And on the plans for your home your property boundary is to the pavement line, and that's what council have confirmed? Where the hedge and box is isn't a council owned strip?
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Yes that’s correct they confirmed my boundary line is where the pavement is finish

You need to look at your property deeds to determine where your boundary line is.