cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visit Virgin Media Office

I_ve_had_enough
Joining in

Does anyone know how I can actually meet someone from Virgin Media in person? Virgin Media have been making my life a misery for two years now and I simply don't know what to do.

I have tried writing letters of complaint and both times I received identically worded letters saying that the writer has tried to contact me to discuss my complaint but has been unable to do so. I think the irony of contacting me to tell me they were unable to contact me was completely missed! You've got my email address, my mobile number, my home address - there's no excuse. One can imaging them just saying "what about this one here?" - "just send him the we-couldn't-contact-you letter, and if he bothers to complain again it can be someone else's problem."

I have wasted so much time on the live chat - hours. It never gets anywhere - it's as if they are intentionally trolling me. Anyone I talk to on the phone just seems intent on talking over me.

I suffer from mental health problems, and it's not an exaggeration to say that my interactions with Virgin Media can make me feel suicidal.

I am hopefully that if they could see that I am a real person with a family and hopes and dreams, not just an account number, they might be more inclined to treat me with a bit more respect and actually sort the issues out.

I am utterly miserable here so any help would be appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

I wouldn't call or WhatsApp VM again for now. 

Give the VM forum team a chance to look at things for you. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi  I_ve_had_enough,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, really sorry to hear you have had no resolution to your issue and despite raising complaints you are still trying to get the support you need, so I can try to help, please can you expand a little on what has been going on and the resolution you are seeking?

Regards

Paul.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for getting back to us again! I can see you are also PMing with my colleague Kath following a post on another thread. 

Just as a friendly reminder, we would recommend sticking to one public thread, and one PM thread with a member of staff to avoid confusion, and so we can best help you. Please do bear in mind that reply times can vary based on staff availability and working hours, but we will always get back in touch as soon as possible. 

We appreciate your concerns and will do everything we can to help get things sorted. 

Thank you for your patience in the meantime! 🌞 All the best. 

Molly

And I would appreciate someone actually responding with an ACTION!! 

Woocoop
Joining in

Did anyone have the courtesy to provide a straight answer to your question? 

I_ve_had_enough
Joining in

"Thank you for getting back to us again! I can see you are also PMing with my colleague Kath following a post on another thread." - I don't know where you can see that, but I am definitely not. No one has reached out to help me.

I am not sure I have it in me to calm down enough to sit down and type out everything, not when it's highly likely it'll all be in vain. So many times before I have done so with one surname-less representative of Virgin Media or another, only for them to eventually disappear or pass me off onto someone else.

I would like to arrange a meeting in person with someone to sort all of this out, or at least be given the email address of someone (who actually has a surname!) who genuinely wants to help me. I am fed up of talking to people called "Mo" or "Jayson" or "Edgar" who don't seem to be want to help, and probably couldn't even if they did.

When I got home he other night, after spending three hours talking to Virgin, I was in an absolutely foul mood and had an horrendous argument with my wife. This is going to be the end of my relationship if it carries on like this. Or my life, because I have struggled enough with my mental health. What do you think this feeling of helplessness does to me?

The funny thing is that, no matter how much Virgin rip me off, no matter how much they overcharge me, I am better off just paying it, because it's not worth all the misery it causes. Unfortunately, knowing I am being ripped off destroys me just as much as trying to fight against it (and getting nowhere).

Please can I have the full name and email address of someone who can help me?

Hey I_ve_had_enough,

Thanks for coming back to us and I'm sorry for the experience that you have had so far. I cannot arrange for a face to face meeting as we dont offer such a service to resolve issues.

I can however look into the issues for you, I have looked into the notes on your account, so I know what the issues are.  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L