cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgins non- contact them policy

FedUpTom
Tuning in

It is impossible to contact Virgin in reply to their One Way eMails .. 

i left them recently and have to return their kit . 
they keep saying we will send you packaging to return to a local store - BUT it never arrives !!

One Way eMails arrive from some delivery company but only option it gives is 3x dates for pick up at the old empty address !!!!

but you cannot TELL them this ..

just press one of the 3x collection date buttons A-B-C  is ALL they give you !!

Virgin is a useless company .. you can ring wait 45 mins minimum to be transferred to another dept for a 45 mins wait and on both calls speak to someone whose English you camnot understand !! What a Company Virgin is - bear it in mind if you are thinking of joining them ( or a friend is ).. NO help to you except when Selling you products .. 

HOW THE HELL DO I RETURN THEIR EQUIPT WITHOUT A LABEL/PACKAGING FROM THEM ???? 

10 REPLIES 10

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @FedUpTom 

The following link shows which equipment needs returning and also ha s a link to request returns packaging

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/return-or-recycle-equipment 

Apart from that if you have a printer you can print out your own label and return the equipment.

I hope this link helps https://www.collectplus.yodel.co.uk/virgin 

After clicking Create a new label. you will be prompted for your email address. Once you receive the email you will be able to print out a returns label which includes a barcode. You can then parcel up your equipment and drop it off at the nearest Collect + store.

Use either or both of the following links to find your nearest store (they have different shops listed)

https://www.collectplus.co.uk/find-a-store 

https://www.collectplus.yodel.co.uk/store-locator?v=2. 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @FedUpTom, and welcome back!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty you've faced when trying to return the equipment to us.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to review the helpful response by @newapollo, and if this has resolved this issue for you?

If you're still in need of assistance, drop a response below and either myself, or another member of the Forum Team will be able to pick this up for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I have asked Virgin to send me the packaging needed to return the equipment via a store

(- i have no printer ) .. but ALL virgin do is put this automated delivery company text on to me who want to ptck up from the empty house - have no way of contacting them except to press button A-B or C … for one of 3x pickup from the house dates they put down  !!

it is ONE WAY communication tp a Tee - no allowance for anything out of the ordinary !!

so NO my problem is NOT resolved due to this lopsided / onesided communication system ‘n

and now they threaten to charge me £100 for this mess of their creation .. ir:- NOT sending the packaging out !!  Virgin useless !! 

Thanks for coming back to us FedUpTom, I have looked into your account and can see that a new returns package has been sent out to you yesterday and should be with you in the next 5 working days.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L 

thank you for that information - that is good news at last .

thank you to everyone who replied trying to assist me . 
we shall see if THIS time it arrives , as ive heard this three times now. 
tom 

You're very welcome FedUpTom and please keep us updated.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

• Steven
  • the packaging you arranged has arrived .
  • thank you 
  • tom 

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @FedUpTom 

Thanks for letting us know that you have now receive your returns packaging. Once you have this all packaged up, drop this off at your nearest collect plus point and we'll pick it up from there. Please do keep the receipt as this will have your tracking number on it so you can track your return and know when we have received it yourself. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley ,

all equipment packaged and dropped off at local collection point 10 minutes ago .

cheers

tom