Menu
mintygit
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virginmedia in my area

Hi VirginMedia Team

Wanted to check if you could tell me if VirginMedia will be rolling out services in my street anytime in the future?

My postcode is: BH23 8BX

Thank you

David 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virginmedia in my area

Hi David,
Thanks for your post and it's great to hear that you are looking at having Virgin Media installed.
As much as we would love to be able to install everybody, sometimes it's just not possible. 
I can double check to see if your area is in the plans although I'll need some information from you. I have sent you a private message requesting some information. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me with your information via Private message. 
I have sent an email over to the Build teams now to check. 
If and when I get a reply from them, I shall be in touch to let you know what they say. 
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mintygit, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you. 
The team have come back to me today to advise: Seems a straightforward one, but I’m afraid that we’ve no future plans at this time to provide service to this area and it is too far a distance from the network to be considered as a single property install via Hotdesk.

This could be looked at again in 2020 but only if more of your neighbours would be interested. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos