cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin spamming me

Jacky365
Tuning in

Apologies for being on the wrong board but nothing seemed to match my issue, and being as this appears to be what they're trying to sell me, or close to it, it seemed most appropriate.

I haven't been a Virgin customer in two years, yet I still get marketing calls and texts that are unwelcome and becoming irritating, despite sending the STOP and asking sales team callers to take me off whatever list they're using...which I asked them to do when I left anyway!

When I've blocked the number it's made no difference, presumably because of how many are sat at desks harassing people who have made it very clear they don't want this contact..we're just moved along a desk.

If anyone knows how I can get Virgin Media to just go away, forever, please let me know.

2 REPLIES 2

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jacky365

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry you are receiving unwanted marketing after requesting to be opted out. 

Please follow the link below and read the section on the right to erasure and this will give you the information on how to get your details removed from our systems. 

Privacy Policy | Virgin Media

If you do have any further questions please pop me a reply here and we will do our best to help further. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thank you Vicki,  I have emailed via the link, fingers crossed my issue is actioned.