Menu
stas_vs
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin messed contract up during transfer of agreement - not sure what to do now

Hi everyone. I am a bit at lost here. So we had a contract for £36 a month for M100 broadband for a year - that has expired and I called in to get a new deal and was offered M350 + bits and pieces for £48 which would become £101.75 after a year so I took the deal. We had to do a transfer of agreement for a new tenant and during transfer, virgin wiped all the discounts making it flat £101.75. I called in trying to sort it. The first call lasted about 45 minutes with a very unhelpful woman who said there is nothing they can do and everything is just the way it should be. I later called again and got hold of a better agent who spotted the mistake and reassured me that everything is now sorted and the new bill indeed is £48. But I just received the email to confirm that my new bill is.... £101.75! Do I just keep on calling customer support in hopes that someone will eventually fix it? Why is this an issue to begin with? Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin messed contract up during transfer of agreement - not sure what to do now

Hi stas_vs,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you haven't had confirmation that this has been resolved.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos