Menu
ab3164
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media community forum team

Can someone from forum team email me so I can be given my account number as matter of urgency please as I need to change payment details. Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media community forum team

the forum staff wouldn't be able to do this via the forum due to issue of security, even the agents you speak to on the phone wouldn't be able to give this for the same reason, if you need to change details and phone system is asking for it if tap e.g. 0# a few times it will bypass it and agent will ask for other details to pass security.. and once that is done you can request a copy of account number to be send via letter..

or if you know your virignmedia email address and password you can view your account number by logging into your acc via -> https://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn

it would be close a week for the forum staff to reply.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ab3164, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm afraid the Account Number isn't something we can give you via the phone or the Community. We can arrange for a letter to be sent with it in though. 

In order to do this I would need to clear security with you though.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ab3164, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this via Private Message to confirm things are resolved. 

As for the Direct Debit, the balance needs to be 0 before it will allow you to do it online. If you're struggling to get it set up, speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 who can then get this done for you instead Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos