cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media van damaged my property

JHansen1
Joining in

Hello,

One of your vans has caused damage to my property. Who do I contact please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @JHansen1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of this happening to you and that the member of the team has driven off, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to take a few details via private message.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

kevin1988
Dialled in

Hello
I had a quick look they have street works team you can call if there has been damage to their property. their number is 0333 000 5925 hope this helps. 

Couldn't get through to anyone.

Good thing I have CCTV footage of the incident with clear view of the van from the side as well as the licence plate...

What annoys me most of all is the fact that he just drove off. There's no way he could be unaware that he had hit something with the van.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @JHansen1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of this happening to you and that the member of the team has driven off, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to take a few details via private message.

Regards,

Steven_L

If he’s damaged his van he’ll know about alright when they bill him for the damage.  

Many thanks to Steve L for responding and escalating within VM

I feel confident that the issue will be handled appropriately 😊👍

You're very welcome @JHansen1 and I hope that we can get this resolved as soon as we can.

Please let us know how it goes, when the team get in touch with you.

Regards,

Steven_L