Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media password reset security questions not working

I am unable to access my Master Email account manager (main account) on the virgin media website as the password is no longer recognised by the server.

Virgin media reset process of that password is corrupted as it no longer recognises the correct answers to the security questions that I have set (these answers are known to be correct and written down by me). Even when using my virgin media account number and security answers it fails. This is just bizarre operation, what is happening?

I am lucky that the master email password is being remembered by my computer so I am still receiving and sending emails from this account but cannot sign into the website to control the child account's associated with that main account.

Please can Virgin Media help here?

Many Thanks

Miles

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media password reset security questions not working

Hi Milez2k,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

I am sorry that you have been unable to access your online account.

The security answers are case sensitive, so it may be worth trying a capital letter in the answer (where applicable) to see if that does the trick.

Let me know once you've tried that. If you're still having trouble, give me a shout and I'll send you over a PM so I can take a closer look.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth,

I have tried everything.

The reset does not even recognise my account number any more.

Regards

Miles

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for trying that for us Milez2k.

We will need to take a further look into this for you, I will pop over a private message so that we can pass account security and we can confirm the online account details.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos