cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media complaints Team

rpatel2
On our wavelength

Dear VM

I have had numerous issues with VM when it has come to contract renewal recently and I believe I have been unfairly treated. I have raised a complaint via the portal, but getting back to Virgin is proving to be impossible.

I recently received a letter saying, stating "we tried to ring you about the result of your recent complaint but we couldn't get through". This is a complete lie, I've been working from home and there have been no phone calls to me either via the mobile or landline. What's more frustrating is, Virgin Media doesn't accept complaints via resolver anymore, which has meant there is limited online communication.

Why wouldn't you email me in response to the complaint? Why waste paper and send a letter in the post which takes a couple of days to arrive.

And there is no way for me to reach out to the complaint. On my online account, it says I can resolve my issue online by visiting virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-changing-your-services. When I go to this link, I login in and nothing happens. Upgrade/offers page also produce 

Oops! Something went wrong.

Sorry, we’re unable to change your package online.

Really frustrated at Virgin Media's method of communication.

12 REPLIES 12

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rpatel2,

Thanks for posting and sorry for the late reply.

I'm sorry to hear we were unable to get through to you regarding your complaint.

Have you followed the advise set in the letter we sent you?

Alex_Rm

rpatel2
On our wavelength

Hi Alex,

The issue has now been resolved. 

Many thanks

Hi rpatel2, thanks for the message, we are glad to hear that this is now resolved and let us know if you need anything. Have a good day ^Chris. 

niknaks456
Tuning in

exact same problem for me, I have raised another complaint in the hope I can get some customer service and adequate response on the first complaint.

Hi niknaks456, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not heard back from the team. If they have sent you a letter or email then you will have 28 days to reply to that. Raising a second complaint for the same thing, whilst the first one is open won't do anything as it would be closed as a duplicate complaint.

If you're unhappy or disagree with the resolution given in the complaint, give the team a call on the number in the letter so the team can look in to things for you further. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello Kath_F,

I have phoned the main number many times and cant get through to anyone as it appears there is no specific complaints department or person to talk to.

I have called and used web chat +5 times now

Extremely annoying 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @niknaks456,

Thank you for getting back to us about this. 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues getting in touch to discuss your complaint. All of our agents are trained to take on and review complaints. They will be able to help you review your complaint. 

You can also try our text service on 07533051809, where our team members will be able to review and discuss your complaint with you.

Please keep us updated and let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

it would appear not as I have tried to follow this up +5 times now and still awaiting a call back.

C-290421744

C-110521940

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear about that @niknaks456,

In order to discuss this with you further, I will need to send you a Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your forum page.

I will be in touch soon.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team