cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media cheque

royghoorah07
Joining in

Hi there, 

So my mother received a cheque from Virgin Media, that she was owed money. The issue is that the cheque date was 2020 and sent to our home. We were away for a while. I just got back to find this letter. Because the cheque is outdated and my mother is still away could I please get one re-issued to me at a different address that I am at now? How would we work this out? 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi royghoorah07,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

We can certainly look into this for you, I'll need a few more details so I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex, 

I have responded to your private message, could you please get back to me. 

Thanks, 

Roy

Hi Roy, thank you for getting back in touch. 
Please be aware the community is not an instant support service. We always aim to respond as quickly as possible. It is likely Alex is away from the office at the moment, but will reply as soon as possible upon their return to offer further support. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

All the best. 

Molly

Hi Molly, 

Thanks for letting me know. I have been waiting for a reply since Wednesday. Could someone please get back to me, as I would like to act fast on this. I hope someone can reach out. 

Kind Regards, 

Roy 

Hi Roy, thank you for the update. Apologies for the delay!

As previously advised the agent supporting you is away from the office at the moment but should return later today. 

The community forum is not an instant response service, and whilst we aim to respond as quickly as possible responses can take several days. If you multi-post on a public thread this can also bump your place in the que as your post appears more recent, and forces a mis-calculation of the time you have been awaiting a response. 

If your reply falls outside of our operating hours, or the shifts of an agent supporting you this can cause a delayed response. We will always get back to you as soon as we can!

If you ever need instant support we would recommend giving us a call on 150 from your VM Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any phone. You can also WhatsApp us on +447305 327 112 and text us on +44753 305 1809. 

All the best. 

Molly