cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Voucher not received

Millymoo1
Joining in

Hi I wonder if you can help me.

i signed up with Virgin media January 2021 with an 18mth contract.

i was supposed to receive a £50.00 Amazon voucher but have never ever received this. 

My email address is either [REMOVED]@hotmail.com or [REMOVED]@hotmail.co.uk

my address is [REMOVED]

[REMOVED]. I can supply the account detail the payments were made to virgin from. 

My contract has now finished, however I’m looking to sign up again to virgin, when I return from abroad. 

I returned my equipment serial number [REMOVED], please check your records to verify this. Regards. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

7 REPLIES 7

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Millymoo1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

We're happy to hear you're thinking of joining us again.

To confirm, is your post regarding getting the voucher back from January 2021?

^Martin

Hi Martin, yes it is. 

Thank you 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for this reply, Millymoo1.

Sorry to hear of the issue with your amazon voucher not received, could you please let us know if this was a package you purchased via a 3rd party vendor?
Also, you can check here for all info in regard to vouchers and gifts where you can see how to claim them and what to do in case you haven't received yours.

Let us know if this info helps and where you are with this, happy to assist further.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Mark, I purchased it direct from virgin media. 

Thank you Louise 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Millymoo, thank you for your reply. 

We're able to advise we used to do Amazon vouchers directly via our website back in 2021, however if you haven't previously claimed this it would no longer be valid, sorry for this.
If you wish to get back with us in the future you can either place your order online here or call our Sales team at 0800 183 1234 to place the order over the phone with one of our helpful agents.

Let us know how things go for you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I had been receiving Cancer treatment hence the reason I could not receive my Amazon Voucher.

regards Louise 

Thank you for popping back to us @Millymoo1 and we are so sorry to hear that you were unwell!

Unfortunately as my colleague has stated this would no longer be valid and we would not be able to resend this. 

We are so sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thank you very much again for your time.