cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Non Payment Of Friend Referral Fee Virgin Internet Media AVOID

benphil
On our wavelength

Non Payment Of Friend Referral Fee AVOID

As above dont ever recomend Virgin Media Internet Broadband to friends as they will never pay the referral fee, a friend joined 4 months ago with my link but no £50 payment, I was there when he signed up so I know they joined, make you feel like a liar, so poor here is my 1 star TrustPilot review

https://uk.trustpilot.com/reviews/60a13a06f9f4870b70052eda

Useless no customer service

Useless no customer service, do not pay referral fees when you refer someone

6 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

benphil
On our wavelength

Have provided all the requested information by Aklamio and Im still waiting for them to answer how i know this person joined Virgin on this date if i did not refer them

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

benphil
On our wavelength

Aklamio are as useless and as unhelpful as Virgin Media Customer Service to be fair

benphil
On our wavelength

Aklamio just assume I go door to door asking people if they have signed up to Virgin Media recently so I can get a referral payment

They are denying the friend registered on the link, however nobody has denied the customer is a Virgin Media customer

Case of computer says no basically

benphil
On our wavelength

Basically says they cant locate a click so payment not valid

Its OK we will both cancel and move from Virgin Media at the earliest opportunity just for this reason out of principal once the tie in periods ends on our respective contracts and neither of us will ever recommend Aklamio or Virgin Media to anyone ever again

benphil
On our wavelength

I feel sorry you have to represent Virgin Media  and im sorry you have such lame excuses and passing the buck, of course you have no influence

Im sure Ofcom will be delighted to look into the complaint

And I was kind enough to make sure all the 1 star reviews I have done for Virgin Media on Google and Trust Pilot and will have the best SEO impact for Google organic search keywords so that it will help others AVOID affiliate and partnering with SCAM Virgin Media Internet Broadband and Aklamio.

benphil
On our wavelength

Why are you interested its a third party as you said and has nothing to do with you, so not your problem

I have 1 starred all my feedback responses so your KPI will be ruined for this month also and the call centre handlers 😉

Have a lovely weekend Im sure it was worth to avoid paying out £50 and losing two customers 🙂 gaining an Ofcom complaint 🙂

22 REPLIES 22

benphil
On our wavelength

I will never recommend anymore people to Virgin Scam Media

This is the link they used to sign up

Your personal Virgin Media referral link is ready to share
Now all you need to do is send this link to your mates, and earn up to £50 cash for every successful referral.

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate Hyperlink removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hi there @benphil

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to see this has happened! 

Can I ask if you have already spoken to a member of our team about this, if so have they been able to explain or sort the reward for you? If not I'd be more than happy to take a closer look at this for you?

Thank you. 

Phoned up but no help was offered other than to deny my friend is a Virgin Media customer, asking me for exact installation times and dates, basically accusing me of lying

My referral link is there above not complicated to solve it one or the other

I will continue with nuclear route until solved 

No problem, and thank you so much for letting me know and I'm so sorry this has been your experience.

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into this a little closer. Please keep and eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

haggiscatcher
Tuning in

This has happened to me 3 times now, i have to fight for the referral fee

I will say that i posted the problem on the forums and the staff had it fixed within a few days, no stress, no 30 minute wait on the phone

I'm sure the staff will sort it out for you very soon, if its not already been done

Ok have 1 starred them also thanks for the heads up

Totally useless failed to pay two Virgin Media £50 referral fees, AVOID Aklamio scam affaliate company

benphil
On our wavelength

Have provided all the requested information by Aklamio and Im still waiting for them to answer how i know this person joined Virgin on this date if i did not refer them

Thank you for the update @benphil.

Please keep us updated as to what Aklamio say and let us know if you need any further help.

Many thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

benphil
On our wavelength

Aklamio are as useless and as unhelpful as Virgin Media Customer Service to be fair