Menu
bazcb
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Kilbirnie - Completing Works?

Hi im looking to find out when the contractors will be back on side to finish the works to allow us to gain virgin media services? We have had the cable installed for some time out side our property. But seems you have activated on side of the street that has a very small amount of houses other than the side that can possibly generate you more income?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Kilbirnie - Completing Works?

Hi bazcb

I appreciate you getting in touch with us.

I'll need some information before we can speak to our teams about this for you.

Can you pop me a PM with:

• Your name
  • The full address

Once I have this, I can ask the teams for you Smiley Happy

To PM* me, simply:

Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
bazcb
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Sent you a PM
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

HI bazcb

Thanks for the PM

I've sent this off to our Nex teams for them to check on any current or pending plans for the area

Once they pop back to me I'll let you know what I can

Smiley Happy

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hey Bazcb

Not had a response yet so I've sent a chaser for you this evening. I hope to hear back soon.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

0 Kudos
bazcb
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

HI Bazcb

I am sorry to say but the teams have come back and advised that the planing for these works have been put on hold for the foreseeable future Smiley Sad

We have no plans for completion of this in 2018.

By all means pop back next year and we can check again for you.,

Kind regards.

Forum Team

0 Kudos
bazcb
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen what do you mean no plans to complete these works, so you have ripped up my street, there’s unfinished cable with no cabinets in the middle of paths ... one section of the town has virgin active and your not finishing the rest ?? How does that make sense and how is that fair ?
0 Kudos
bazcb
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen are we not replying to posts any more. Im getting told of you it wont be this yr, but the guys at the shopping centre say its going to be in the next month or so. Then there is a post of here that there is a change in contractors etc. Do you want new customers ???
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi bazcb

I am sorry the last post wasn't responded to. They don't all come to me personally so my apologies this was not answered.

The teams I have spoken to are the ones that directly liaise with the planning teams regarding work we are doing in the area. They are the ones who have advised we are not continuing to work on any previous projects originally planned.

If there is work that has been done in preparation for cabling but the plans have now changed then our Lightning teams will be able to book in street repairs if this has not happened.
For Project Lightning Complaints, please call 0333 000 5925, Option 1, where our dedicated teams will be able to support you regarding the repair works issue you have brought to our attention on the forums.
Please let us know how this goes.

Forum Team

0 Kudos