cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Complaints Team - Do they really exist?

unhappyconsumer
Dialled in

Hi Virgin Media,

Do you actually have a complaints team? There is no telephone number, way to contact them. Whenever a complaint is raised, you close it without responding, or send a holding letter asking if I still want to complain (there is no reason for this to be part of your complaints process other than to delay the response and hopefully avoid giving one, which would be in line with my theory that there is no complaints team).

I opened my complaint last year and am still awaiting a response following having to re-open it due to it being closed as I was waiting too long for my initial response. As will all complaints, I request a Final Response Letter to be sent with your outcome, which is never adhered to.

Could someone from the complaints team please pop in and say Hi just to confirm their existence please? 

thanks,

An Unhappy Consumer

42 REPLIES 42

Hi Roy,

I will be happy to help look further into your issue for you, so I can I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Roy,

Send an e-mail and request compensation for inconvenience. I have had extremely similar issues with the webchat, it's as if they are talking to 10+ people at once and is painfully slow - the first page of this details my experience with the webchat as I copy and paste it in there. I then had forum admins on here message me and try to pretend the responses were quicker than they were (despite timestamps? It was quite bizarre). I then reported the forum admin via the messaging system as it states "

In regards to your post; if you do wish to make a complaint regarding a member of the Virgin Media Community team, please respond to this private message with further details. Once we receive further details of your complaint, we will be happy to pass this over to the relevant team member manager for further investigation. 

Thank you

Mod Team"

This is the last message in the chat :

unhappyconsumer
‎09-05-2022

Could you please acknowledge my message from last Tuesday? I am unsure if it was received or not.

If you would like to pursue a complaint with the least inconvenience, follow the process below as Virgin Media are not customer-focused and look to ignore contacts in general.

"Register your complaint (preferably via e-mail so you have a record of it, Virgin like to "lose" complaints), then go here : https://www.virginmedia.com/help/dsar

Request every single bit of data possible, from the start of the contract until now - they are obliged to adhere to your request. 

This will likely trigger a call from the DSAR team looking to resolve the complaint with you to avoid doing the work of collating your data. Hopefully they can resolve this for you. If that doesn't occur, you can refer the complaint to CISAS after Virgin fail to adhere to the 8 week timescale, and they will likely compensate you for your inconvenience and distress."

Best wishes,

Hi RoyBoy3,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised you will need to speak to our Customer Relations team to discuss a new package which includes the phone, you can contact them on 150 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 454 1111 option 1,4 then 4 again from any other phone, you can also Text thinking of leaving to 0753 305 1809 and a member of the team will aim to respond within 24 hours.

If you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.