Menu
rachelburrowes
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Business cancelled my Broadband install

I initially started my order with Virgin on 11th Nov... After terrible service my order was picked up by the Managing Directors Office and Lisa within it. Lisa said she's take me on a "Journey" and would get me Internet! on 27th Feb I still have no internet. Virgin has kept me waiting whilst they send my "pack" for the "civils" (digging up) to Finance, they've then applied for a Wayleave to Bradford Council when it should of been to my landlord as they are digging up his drive - despite having a site visit. They then sent the Wayleave to my landlord - didn't wait for him to sign and dug up the drive without his consent. After I called Lisa to inform her of the boo-boo she then tried to persuade me to inform him and get him to sign the wayleave, then said Virgin's stance wasn't to admit to mistakes. At this point I told him. Lisa then asked if she could shut the complaint down - I said no as we still had no internet. Once we had consent from the landlord I was told "the order manager would contact us" - this was from Lisa. I asked for the order managers contact details, she refused on multiple occasions and called me abrupt. Don't think we are buds anymore. I have had zero contact from the order manager.
I have since reverted to calling my illusive sales guy, Matt - who after accepting 2 calls is now ghosting me.
However I did get through to the order team in Bangkok, or somewhere similar. Who have said the "civils", digging up, isn't complete and they have bounced this back to finance to see if there are even doing this job - despite digging up the landlords drive!!! Also there is a delay on finance replying as this pack was sent to them on the 13th Feb!
No one at Virgin has a clue what's going on! So messaged my best buddy Lisa - got an out of office reply. Spent 30mins trying to speak to someone else in the Directors Office, only to be ghosted again.
Feel like a side chic on Valentines Day.

So after waiting 4months, a site survey that took place on 20 Dec and already digging up my drive... Virgin yesterday told me I have to pay over an extra £400 to complete the install because on the original site survey they incorrectly measured the cable run! The have already dug up my drive but are now refusing to complete the install!

Virgin is run by incompetent staff who just pass you from department to department.

0 Kudos
DreamOfCheese
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Business cancelled my Broadband install

These forums are for the consumer side, not business. You won't get a response from the teams you'd need here.
0 Kudos
rachelburrowes
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Won't get a reply from virgin media business anyway - their service is shocking

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi rachelburrowes

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for posting.

We are sorry for any delays with your broadband install and apologise for the inconvenience caused by this.

Our team will always work to complete all installations as soon as possible. In some cases this can be delayed by unforeseen circumstances. We will do everything possible to keep delays to a minimum wherever we can.

Our dedicated business team can be reached here

Many thanks. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos