cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Account - No email verification?

Jacob1234
Tuning in

Hi,

Apologies if on the wrong board.

I created my virgin media account a few days ago as we now have Virgin Broadband in the house. Broadbands working great. But I can't sign in to my virgin media account on the app? I never received the "Email verification" email. I waited and re-submitted and still not received the email. Every time I try to log in it says I need to verify my email address.

I went onto a live chat.... The guy didn't seem to understand what I had typed and resent me my Contract? So I explained again and he said it was a technical issue. So the live chat went to a bot which only gave me options for issues with broadband/mobile/TV none of which applied.

So I rang the customer service number and got put through to someone. She seemed nice and wanted to help but was very rushed, said something about another email being received in the next 10 mins (it's not 30 mins and not received anything) and that I need to log in with a new password and that the link is broken?

I tried to confirm what she said but she very quickly said that's right and bye!

Anyone able to help me get the email verification done so I can log in finally? 😣

18 REPLIES 18

RJ11998877
Joining in

I haven't received my verification email to verify my personal email to activate my account

Thanks for joining me on private message chellx_x

Glad we were able to get this resolved for you today. If you have any further issues or concerns, please don't hesitate to come back to us on the community forums, we'll be here to help and support if you need anything. 

All the best, 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi!

Apologies it's quite literally been months - I haven't needed to log in until now. It's still an issue, I never got any verification email.

Every time I hit "forgotten password" and try to get a link sent nothing happens, if I then click on "still not received an email?" I then get a link but it tells me it has expired and I need to request another one. Seems like the second request forces through the first but cancels it out as it's sent another... I hope that makes sense.

If you could help me out it would be great to get into my account finally!

Thanks,

Hey @Jacob1234, thanks for reaching out to us.

I am sorry to hear about the troubles you're having with access to My Virgin Media.
I will look in to this and assist you, I will send you a private message inviting you to a chat.
Watch out for the purple envelope.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

Same with the rest - no verification email other than 1 email which contained an invalid code immediately after it was sent.

Any help or info when this will be solved, as I see a lot of people are asking the same questions?

Hi @sg03

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I'll send you a PM now to get this resent

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi!

Apologies yet again for the very long delay in getting back to you,

I had messaged you privately - but I think it was such a long time ago that it must have dissapeared off your system. I got a message telling me off for messaging you!

I'd really love to get this sorted - I had rung up you customer services the other week, the lady on the phone couldn't sort it and said she raised a work order to get it fixed. It hasn't been and I keep getting texts saying they will close the work order if I don't respond to the text? Seems a bit dodgey but no ones been in contact since, and I still can't verify my email address.

Would be super appreciative if I can get some help verifying,

Thanks,

Jacob

Hi @Jacob1234 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I will send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thankyou - I eagerly await your message!