cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Account - No email verification?

Jacob1234
Tuning in

Hi,

Apologies if on the wrong board.

I created my virgin media account a few days ago as we now have Virgin Broadband in the house. Broadbands working great. But I can't sign in to my virgin media account on the app? I never received the "Email verification" email. I waited and re-submitted and still not received the email. Every time I try to log in it says I need to verify my email address.

I went onto a live chat.... The guy didn't seem to understand what I had typed and resent me my Contract? So I explained again and he said it was a technical issue. So the live chat went to a bot which only gave me options for issues with broadband/mobile/TV none of which applied.

So I rang the customer service number and got put through to someone. She seemed nice and wanted to help but was very rushed, said something about another email being received in the next 10 mins (it's not 30 mins and not received anything) and that I need to log in with a new password and that the link is broken?

I tried to confirm what she said but she very quickly said that's right and bye!

Anyone able to help me get the email verification done so I can log in finally? 😣

18 REPLIES 18

Jacob1234
Tuning in

Hi,

Apologies if on the wrong board.

I created my virgin media account a few days ago as we now have Virgin Broadband in the house. Broadbands working great. But I can't sign in to my virgin media account on the app? I never received the "Email verification" email. I waited and re-submitted and still not received the email. Every time I try to log in it says I need to verify my email address.

I went onto a live chat.... The guy didn't seem to understand what I had typed and resent me my Contract? So I explained again and he said it was a technical issue. So the live chat went to a bot which only gave me options for issues with broadband/mobile/TV none of which applied.

So I rang the customer service number and got put through to someone. She seemed nice and wanted to help but was very rushed, said something about another email being received in the next 10 mins (it's not 30 mins and not received anything) and that I need to log in with a new password and that the link is broken?

I tried to confirm what she said but she very quickly said that's right and bye!

Anyone able to help me get the email verification done so I can log in finally? 

Jacob1234_0-1628005673392.png

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jacob,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

Sorry to hear you are having some issues accessing your online account. 

Did you try to register via the link  here ?

Anything in your spam/junk mail?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @Jacob1234,

I have responded to your other post regarding this. 

Cheers

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha,

I had originally gone through the ordinary set up for a virgin media account, I tried the below link and have waited 20-30 mins, still nothing through!

Nothing in my spam or junk folder either,

I have other emails from Virgin, sales, this forum etc all work fine - just seems to be the verification email for the Virgin Media account.

Thanks,

Jacob 

Hi Jacob1234, 

Thanks for coming back to us about this frustrating email verification issue, I am sorry it's turning out to be a difficult task to complete. 

I have already taken the time to check out your services on my side and can see an email has been applied to the online account, however like you said it just needs verifying.

I have manually resent this verification in hopes it will work, however if it still does not come through we will of course help further on here. 

Please let me know if it appears in any of your inboxes. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

I haven't received a verification email either.  Please can you send me one.  Thank you.  

Hi @Backagain,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're yet to receive a verification email to set up your My Virgin Media online account. Have you also checked your spam/junk folder to ensure that it hasn't gone there by mistake?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

chellx_x
Joining in

hi, 

im also in the same boat. at first it was an issue with setting up a password but i got round that with another helpful forum and now it’s an email verification issue. one did get sent to me and not even a minute later of going to my email to verify i was told the link had expired so i sent it again a few times and nothing happened and yes i’ve checked my spam junk folder too. 

could you send me a manual verification email too please? 

Hi chellx_x

Welcome to the community 

Sorry to hear you're also having issues with accessing your account. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley