cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Customer Services Postal Address

Pipd
Joining in

I cannot get through to Virgin Media on the phone and have run out of patience trying!

I can only find a postal address for Virgin Head Office and one for Customer Complaints.

As I just want to change some of my current package and not leave Virgin altogether, there isn’t an option to do this online.

Can anyone please give me a postal address for their Customer Services Department, or any other relevant tips?

Thank you,  pipd                   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Pipd,

Have you tried changing your current package by logging into my.virginmedia at the top of the page and clicking on "my upgrades and offers" in the navigation bar?

If you can't change it there then there should be a live chat link on the right hand side of the screen.   This will be answered by a bot and then you will be transferred to an agent. Please note this isn't instant and can take a few hours.

I know you've said you can't get through on the phone, but the best time to try is around 8am Monday to Saturday when lines first open, or 9am Sunday as that's when they are least busy.  Choose either the Changes to your package option or Thinking of leaving us (you should be able to negotiate a better deal by taking the second option)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Pipd,

Have you tried changing your current package by logging into my.virginmedia at the top of the page and clicking on "my upgrades and offers" in the navigation bar?

If you can't change it there then there should be a live chat link on the right hand side of the screen.   This will be answered by a bot and then you will be transferred to an agent. Please note this isn't instant and can take a few hours.

I know you've said you can't get through on the phone, but the best time to try is around 8am Monday to Saturday when lines first open, or 9am Sunday as that's when they are least busy.  Choose either the Changes to your package option or Thinking of leaving us (you should be able to negotiate a better deal by taking the second option)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali