cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View and consent text from Virgin Media

Highbank29260
Joining in

text to review and accept contract is not accepting my surname, just get a red strikethrough, all spelling is correct, any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you're still having this problem, just to mention that I was facing the same problem, and in the end I decided to try the full name. So I typed in the full name (title first name surname with a capital letter at the beginning of each part), did the re:capcha, then pressed Go and it took me to the next page to approve my contract documents. So try it with your full name (including your title) and see if that works.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Highbank29260, thank you reaching out and a warm welcome to our community. I am sorry to hear you cannot accept your contract. 

Please can you type your name, verify that you aren't a robot via 'reCAPTCHA' and enter this, should allow you to view it. 

I can also see you have been in touch with our team recently. Sometimes it can take an hour or so for you to sign this so the order can be proceed. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

That's the bit I can't get past Matt, enter surname and then Captcha, it won't do it.

Kind regards

Tim

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Same issue with another customer  <<< here >>> 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Good Evening @Highbank29260, can you please advise me if you've been able to get past this screen since your most recent post?

Do you get the same screen error as the customer who @newapollo has highlighted in his response?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Yes exactly the same as above and no, it is still broken.

Kind regards

T

Hey Highbank29260, thank you for confirming this me and I am sorry its still like this. 

I am going to send you a PM, so we can look into this further for me. 

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

If you're still having this problem, just to mention that I was facing the same problem, and in the end I decided to try the full name. So I typed in the full name (title first name surname with a capital letter at the beginning of each part), did the re:capcha, then pressed Go and it took me to the next page to approve my contract documents. So try it with your full name (including your title) and see if that works.

Phantom77
Joining in

Same thing happening to me.how do you fix it

Perfect advice. Has now worked for me too.