cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email

sjrkingston
Joining in

Hi

I haven't been able to log into my VM account since I switched to them. I have checked my inbox and junk for a verification email but do not have one, when I try to login or even try forget password, I get the following error:

You haven't confirmed this email address yet. Please check your inbox for a message called 'Verify your My Virgin Media email' and click the link in the email.

Could somebody point me in the right direction please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi sjrkingston, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are waiting on the verification email from us, we will be bale to help. 

I will just need to take a few details via private message and we can go from there. I'll pop this over to the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi sjrkingston, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are waiting on the verification email from us, we will be bale to help. 

I will just need to take a few details via private message and we can go from there. I'll pop this over to the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat

Thanks for all your help Natalie, much appreciated 🙂

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi sjrkingston,

Thank you for joining me on private message.

I am very happy we have been able to get this matter resolved for you. 

Please do reach out if we can assist in the future. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

You are more than welcome 🙂 

Nat

Rbon
Joining in

Hello, I am also having this problem. I have tried to re send the email a few times and it’s not coming through.