cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not received

sukh_d00
Joining in

Hi 

we are having the same issue, tried to send verification link at least 10 times and have also called the customer service team. However, still no verification email received so we cannot set up our account.

please could you assist 

thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there sukh_d00, thanks for posting on the forum page.

We're eager to help out with this issue, sorry to see you haven't received the verification email so to complete your registration process for MyVM account online.

Could you tell us more on the error you're getting when trying to do this, please? 
Does your mailbox work with sending and receiving emails in general?
Also, have you tried to register from a different browser or device and see if you get the process completed there?
What did our team advise on your call with them earlier about this?

Let us know of the above and we're happy to help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Adri 

It is not an error just like the many others have stated the verification email just does not get received. 

i receive other emails from virgin but not the verification one required for the account. 

yes used another device but to no avail. The customer service handler wasn’t too helpful I’m afraid just said he had sent manually. However, nothing has been received. 

It does appear to be an issue on the Virgin side as many others are stating they have the and issue. 

thanks 

Hey there @sukh_d00, thanks for the reply.

I'm sorry that the email verification was not sent.
I have gone ahead and have sent out the verification email again for you.
Please check all inboxes just in case it may end up in a 'Junk' or 'SPAM' folder.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ilyas 

Thank you but still no verification email, as I’ve stated this has now been attempted numerous times and is not coming through but other emails from Virgin come through fine. 

thanks 

Hi @sukh_d00 thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear this. 

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W