cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email link expired

ngeshlew
Tuning in

Hey there,

I received a Verification link on email however when I click it claims to be expired.

Verification link expiredVerification link expired

Even after I request a new one by clicking on the Send new verification email button and the I didn't get my email hyperlink, I have not received any verification email later on. Nothing comes to my email even in the spam folder. I had requested it from Sat, Oct 15, 6:40 AM, even today and nothing happens.

Please assist me so that I can set things up.

Thank you. 

9 REPLIES 9

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ngeshlew, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues when attempting to verify your online account. 

Are you able to try opening the link on a different browser? 

If this does not work, please let me know and I will be happy to assist further. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Hi Nat,

I've tried using Safari and Chrome, still not working. 

Thanks for coming back to us @ngeshlew. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem ngeshlew, it was just so we could pass account security. 

I have looked into this and have triggered the email once again. Please can you check for this email and follow the instructions?

If it doesn't come in the next 2 to 3 hours let me know and I will get this raised with our support to have them investigate this. 

Regards,

Steven_L

It has been 3hrs @Steve_L and I haven't received any email to verify my account. 

Thank you for letting us know ngeshlew.

Just to confirm, have you been able to check your spam inbox?

^Martin

Yes. I only have a spam email about a loan offer.

Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 17.58.27.png

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for letting us know ngeshlew. 

I am going to link in with Steven to advise you have not received the email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Looking forward to it. Hopefully that I’ll get this sorted before the 26th.