cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vat invoice

martynlever
Tuning in

Hi team,

I am in need of vat invoices for my account for the last 12 months and then moving onwards.

I have read over numerous questions and replies which indicate this is possible, many thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Martynlevel, thank you for getting in touch!

This is something I can help with, I will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few details first. 

You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

We can then return to the public thread once this is resolved for you!

All the best. 

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

23 REPLIES 23

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Martynlevel, thank you for getting in touch!

This is something I can help with, I will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few details first. 

You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

We can then return to the public thread once this is resolved for you!

All the best. 

Molly

Hi Molly,

Done as asked

Received last months paper vat invoice however i am still waiting for the whole financial year.

I have also noticed my new bill within My Virgin Media does not show VAT.

When will they show VAT or is it the case it wont and i will continue to get paper VAT invoices going forward, which i would rather not and be able to download a pdf version?

Thanks

Martyn

Hi Martyn, thank you for getting back in touch to let us know. 

Apologies that they have not arrived yet. I have checked on our systems and it appears your VAT billing was set up correctly. I have re-processed the internal form for your backdated VAT invoices. These should appear within 10 days (if they have not already.) They are sent via email so it may be worth checking your Junk and SPAM folders just in case! 

Keep us updated on when they arrive so we can offer further support if needed. 

All the best. 

Molly

Hi Martin, apologies for the double post.

Any current VAT billing should be sent via post in the first week of the month. These come separate to your regular bill. 

It may be that we just slightly missed this based on the date you contacted us, and the time it takes to process the request. You should receive one in the first week of April - please do let us know if this is not the case! 

All the best. 

Molly

Hi Molly,

My new current bill downloaded via pdf is not a VAT bill ( DD date 28/3/2022)

Will i get this ( April )as started above ? albeit in paper form

Why cannot these be downloaded in pdf form as the normal bills are?

Thanks

Martyn

Hi Martyn,

Sadly it's not an option to be able to download VAT receipts, these will be sent via post separately 🙂

Alex_Rm

All came by post today, pity it's on paper but many thanks

Thanks for the update martynlever,

Glad to hear your VAT receipts arrived safely for you. Hopefully, we may change to digital in the future.

If you need any further assistance with anything, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.