cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMO2 account not linking digitally

Tuning in

Hi All,

Would it be possible if a member of the forum team could manually connect a Virgin Media account to a O2 account to get the VMO2 benefits.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Nige

6 REPLIES 6

RR-IT-GUY
Rising star

Have you tried going to this site VMO2 and looking at the FAQs and tried following the instructions.

Kind Regards

RR-The-IT-GUY

Thanks for your message. I’ve looked at that but it doesn’t seem to link the two accounts together? 

Ok,

it seems that a member of the forum team will need to take a look at this issue, could someone on the forum flag it for the team.

Kind Regards

RR-THE-IT-GUY

Thank you RR-THE-IT-GUY. Hopefully someone will respond.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @1031041 

You should be able to sign up for the Volt benefits via your O2 account

https://www.o2.co.uk/virgin-media-o2 

Info from the above link

I'm a customer of both Virgin Media and O2

Supercharge your world with Volt.

When you’re with both Virgin Media and O2, you’ll get supercharged speeds, data and WiFi. That means double the mobile data on every eligible O2 Pay Monthly plan in your name, in your household. A broadband speed boost to the next available level (if you aren’t already on the fastest speeds you can get in your area). WiFi Pods if you find any WiFi blackspots in your home and get Intelligent WiFi Plus. And O2 Travel Inclusive Zone, so you can go roam in 75 destinations.

You can check your eligibility and activate Volt benefits in My O2.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @1031041,

Thank you for your posts. I'm sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble getting your Volt benefits.

In order to be eligible, you need to have both a Virgin Media account and an O2 account, and they both need to be registered at the same address and have the exact same named account holder. If this is not the case, I'm afraid you would not receive the benefits.

If you are eligible as per the above requirements, you'd then need to log into your My O2 account or app and opt in from there. Upon opting in, you would receive the benefits from both us and O2 within 14 days, though it's likely you may receive one before the other.

Have you done this yet?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!