Thank you

0 Kudos
hellothere123
Joining in
Message 72 of 335
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM roll out schedule

Hello,

I was wondering if virgin media was considering coming to my area soon? Lots of areas nearby have virgin cable, and at the moment we only have Openreach copper wires, which were laid mostly in the 50s and 60s and are slow and unreliable. I know that there is a fairly high demand for virgin services, and would be willing to pay a fee (within reason) to get connected. 

My postcode is CM4 9DS
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 73 of 335
Flag for a moderator

Hi hellothere123,

Thanks for your post and it's great to hear that you are looking at having Virgin Media installed.

As much as we would love to be able to install everybody, sometimes it's just not possible. 

We already have a full 2018 roll out planned as well as most of 2019 for new areas and New Builds too but we won't be doing any more in-filling now. 

I can double check to see if your area is in the plans for this year although I'll need some information from you. 

Please pop me a Private Message with the following information:

• Full name
  • Full Address including Postcode
  • Developers Name and Development Name
  • Contact Telephone Number

To send a message, click on my name to the left of this post. On the next page, click on the 'Send me a message' on the right hand side. 

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 74 of 335
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me with your information hellothere123.

I have sent an email over to the Build teams now to check. 

If and when I get a reply from them, I shall be in touch to let you know what they say. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jfewings
Joining in
Message 75 of 335
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

can anyone one answer my question please from a couple of pages back as it seems people after have been answered

i am enquiring about Po17 5nu

thank you

0 Kudos
dontrun
Joining in
Message 76 of 335
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

Please would you be able to check with the builds team when ST5 0NG is likely to be completed?

The roads were dug up and a silver cabinet installed on the street back in February 2017. They came back and did more work in November 2017 but the services are still not available.

I really want Virgin but I am now at the point of ordering Sky Q (which is an 18 month contract) unless I know for certain if and when I will be able to get Virgin services, and I know many of my neighbours and family who live on the same street are in the same position.

If you could provide any information on timeframe or what stage the process is currently at that would be greatly appreciated and would help me to make an informed decision. I can provide more information via PM if needed.

Many thanks,

Chris

0 Kudos
Kozma
Joining in
Message 77 of 335
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Im in the same boat as a few above, looking to see when virgin media will go live in KY11 8JL?

Thanks

Dave

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 78 of 335
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys, 

Thanks for your posts 🙂 

I can certainly check this out for you. I will need some information from each of you though. 

I have sent you all a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
sharon468
Joining in
Message 79 of 335
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

Can you tell me when KA25 6HU will get Virgin Media?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 80 of 335
Flag for a moderator

Hi dontrun, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your information 🙂 

I have sent your details over to the NEX teams now to find out if and when services will be live in your street. 

As soon as I get a reply I will come back to you on this 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos