Menu
leroy2106
Joining in
Message 291 of 318
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM roll out schedule

Hi Kath

Thats a shame, thanks for checking though. 

0 Kudos
brumski69lol
Joining in
Message 292 of 318
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Could someone please check if there any plans for G41 5EX in the plans for this year or next?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 293 of 318
Flag for a moderator

Hi brumski69lol,
Thanks for your post and it's great to hear that you are looking at having Virgin Media installed.
As much as we would love to be able to install everybody, sometimes it's just not possible.
We already have a full 2019 roll out planned as well as some of 2020 for new areas and New Builds too but we won't be doing any more in-filling now. 
I can double check to see if your area is in the plans for this year although I'll need some information from you. I have sent you a private message requesting some information. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 294 of 318
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me with your information via private message. 
I have sent an email over to the Build teams now to check. 
If and when I get a reply from them, I shall be in touch to let you know what they say. 
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
davemac123
Up to speed
Message 295 of 318
Flag for a moderator

could anyone tell me how to stop getting emails from threads that i dont have an interest in anymore    thank you in advance

0 Kudos
MarkOnline88
Joining in
Message 296 of 318
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

I heard from a local resident who has spoken to an engineer that a rollout in my local area is imminent. Could you please confirm this?

Postcode of my neighbour ST73AD and mine is ST73AG. 

0 Kudos
pokusman
Joining in
Message 297 of 318
Flag for a moderator

Hi Forum Team / Kath_F

Virgin cabled our street just before Christmas. I am wondering when we’ll be able to get Virgin Media. ADSL speed in my area is only 10 Mbit. Horrible. My postcode is EN5 1AS

Regards,

Peter

0 Kudos
brumski69lol
Joining in
Message 298 of 318
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

Thanks for the reply.

Any update on this? I am waiting to put an offer in on a flat and need to know if it's likely to get Virgin anytime soon.

Thanks again,

Steve

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 299 of 318
Flag for a moderator

Hi davmac123, 

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

If you go to Edit profile > Notifications > My subscriptions you should then get a list of the threads you are receiving notifications from. Delete whichever ones you no longer want and save changes Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 300 of 318
Flag for a moderator

Hi MarkOnline88, 

Thanks for your post and it's great to hear that you are looking at having Virgin Media installed.
I can double check things for you although I'll need some information from you. I have sent you a private message requesting some information. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos