Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM roll out schedule

Hey DaddiVad

My apologies this has not filtered to us  to be picked up when you originally posted a few months back and thanks for the PM reminder today! Looking at this the street now shows we can request a Spotter to be sent to you.

Can you pop back to me on a PM with the following in order for me to arrange this for you.

• Your name
  • Your preferred contact number
  • The slot to call back on, either: 10 am to 1 pm, 1 pm to 5 pm, or after 5 pm

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Hi DaddiVad

Thanks for the PM!

Your Reference Number is 1161582 for the Spotter call back and they usually work these request within 3-5 days.

Please come back to us on the forums if you don't hear anything by this time next week and we can chase this for you.

Many thanks!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
waynefield
Joining in
Message 13 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Hi!

I'd love to see if I could find out more about any potential plans for cabling my street.   I registered on Cable My Street a while ago but have heard nothing.

Am I able to send a PM to anyone to find out more (didn't want to send one uninvited!)

thanks

Wayne

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 178
Flag for a moderator

HI waynefield

Many thanks for taking the time to join us on the community and for your first post about the Cable My Street info Smiley Happy

If you can pop your details to me on a PM I'll check in with the teams for you.

• Your name
  • The full address

To PM* me, simply:

Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 178
Flag for a moderator

HI waynefield

That's all been sent off to the Nex teams for you and thanks for your PM Smiley Happy

Fingers crossed we will hear back soon, though I need to advise I am only in today and tomorrow and then next Wed during the Christmas/NY period so I may not be able to get back till the new Year.

Take care and have a wonderful holiday period if I don't speak to you before then,

Forum Team

0 Kudos
waynefield
Joining in
Message 16 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Great, thank you for this!  Have a great Christmas and New Year too.   :-)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Hi Waynefield

The teams have been back in touch and said for right now:

Unfortunately this is not on Project Lightning currently

Given this, if you'd like we can arrange to send some leaflets if you'#re up for a bit of a leaflet drive in your local area? The more people who sign up to Cable My Street the more likely it is the are will be adopted into the plans going forwards.

Let me know and I can arrange to get some sent to you Smiley Happy

Cheers

Forum Team

0 Kudos
waynefield
Joining in
Message 18 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes please - that would be great!

Thanks

Wayne

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 178
Flag for a moderator

No worries Wayne

How many are you looking for?

Just give me an idea and I can batch some up for you Smiley Happy

Forum Team

0 Kudos
kbooth
Joining in
Message 20 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Hello, i came across this post whilst trying to find out information on rollouts.

Around the end of October i had a flyer posted through our door saying Virgin is available along with an engineers reference to quote when responding on the same day that around our street green lines were painted on the CATV grids and also green T next to our property. I responded but have since received no reply and also the Virgin site and shop are saying that it is not available in our street. All the home along the street running off mine is enabled and the cables are under the footpath. Is there anywhere i can go to get more info on what is going on and if at all i can find a time frame of availability before i reenter a new contract with current supplier.

thanks

0 Kudos