Menu
stinkybutt
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM must be one of the worse companies ever to get hold of

I have spent the last 3/4 of an hour trying to speak to someone who can help me re my account. Not impressed at all. Will now spent at least 3/4 of an hour telling people not to ever consider moving to VM.  In fact, I'll probably be telling people in years to come to not every consider doing business with VM.

I *get* that you save money by understaffing your call centres - that totally makes sense. How much money do you think you lose when people get ticked off and leave, and tell anyone who is thinking of getting cabled up "Don't bother"?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM must be one of the worse companies ever to get hold of

Hi stinkybutt, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

I am very sorry to hear you've not been able to get in touch with our team, we have been busier than usual over the past few days. 

If you can expand on the issues you're having, we will do our best to assist you on here. 

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Highlighted
stinkybutt
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well, I'm leaving you guys, but you are still sending me bills. I stupidly thought it might be helpful to discuss this with someone.

Guess what? Go on, you'll never guess...

That's right! you did guess:

If you call Virgin and press the option for sales then the phone gets answered pretty quickly. If you press the option for "I'm having technical issues" then it gets answered, not quite as quickly as sales, but still it does get answered. If you foolishly press the option for "I'm leaving" then you may as well just hang up there and then, because that phone is not getting answered, or at least it wasn't answered after 40 minutes or so when I gave up.

How did you guess that? That's amazing! Yer a wizard, Hetty.

So, don't give me any of this "we're busier than normal" nonsense, when you have enough staff to answer sales calls immediately.

I'm just going to cancel my DD with my bank.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Morning stinkybutt, 

Sorry to understand that you have decided to leave us - its never something we like to hear. 

During your (minimum) 30 days notice period, you will be billed as normal and these bills will need to be paid by the due date listed on the bill. Failure to do so could mean a late payment fee is applied to your account and this could impact your credit score. 

Once your account has fully closed, you'll get a final bill. This is posted out around 10 days after your account has closed and will include any refunds for services paid for and not used. If a credit does show, this will be refunded back to you via a cheque refund. 

Please do be advised that if you owe any money to us and you have cancelled your Direct Debit, you will need to call us to make a manual payment as you will not be able to access your online account to make a payment via ebilling. 

I hope that has cleared some things up but if you need any further help or advise, please do let us know. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos