Menu
Stardust3979
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

VM complaints poor everything services

Just wondering can anyone tell me if virgin can can send u to a det collector if they have said there in dead lock with me and can they refuse to cancel Ur contact when u have ask and told them I no longer won't there service when they have restricted Ur services because of a despot over a bill which has been going on for the last 4months and told them time and time again I'd payed my bill also said that I didn't do it with the right department to cancel then been told different amounts of money they say I owe to them for the remainder of the bill also got a letter from a det collector with the wrong amount on it then VM trying to say that the detcollector  must have added money on which det place deny then virgin admit it was the wrong amount me to just engnor that letter but still want payment but for less amount I don't know what to do I no I don't own anything was told to go to cisas but det collector still want me to pay the new balance please can anyone help 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM complaints poor everything services

Hi Stardust3979

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your post. 

With regards to the service which was restricted was this in regards to mobile or home services? 

0 Kudos
Stardust3979
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just broad band only got it for the wifi

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, Is your complaint still in deadlock Stardust3979?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Consider discussing the issue with Citizens Advice to better understand your rights.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just some general points:

Companies can / do send things to debt collectors when money is owed. If you are in dispute they can still do it afaik, if it reaches courts you can put your appeal in etc and it can be judged and judgements set aside if found in your favour etc.

When it goes to debt collectors fees do get added on, the more it goes through the process (private > CCJ > high court writs) etc then the more fees get added on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos