cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM cancelled Netflix AGAIN!

pjdr
Tuning in

The story so far:

I’d subscribed to Netflix through our box as an add-on. VM cancelled this with out reason or notification, as they’ve done to many others.

after many messages and phone calls I was offered a better package which includes Netflix, for significantly less money - what price loyalty? An extra £35/m apparently!

while waiting to get the debacle resolved I signed up for Netflix thru the box again.

now that Netflix subscription has also been cancelled by VM, with no notification, and I’ve heard nothing about how to activate Netflix as part of our new package.

I didn’t want to add another Netflix post, but it seems posting here is the only way to get hold of a human. So any VM humans care to help?

4 REPLIES 4

Tractorboy
Rising star

Unfortunately you will not get any human help. With regards to this issue the forum team do not have the tools or authority to solve the problem we all have. All they are able to do is act like robots and follow orders and post copy and paste replies to fob us off.

The fix seems to be being rolled out on a purely random basis at snails pace , obviously more resources are needed but VM do not feel we are worthy of the expense!

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pjdr

Thanks for posting - since agreeing the new package with Netflix inclusive in your deal, have you received any emails, either in the main folder, or junk/spam for Netflix? If not, have you checked the online account - virg.in/myVM - to see if there is any Netflix tile on the homepage? Let me know.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, no I’ve not had any emails since accepting the contract, not even in spam, and there is no tile on my account.

Thanks for coming back to me @pjdr

I shall send you a PM now

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill