cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Account portal- cant view anything in my account

fizib
Tuning in

I am trying to view my bills in my VM account and every time I log in the page doesn't give me ay option to view my bills.

All I can see is view service status.  I can in a very strange way click on view status, click back which then displays manage bills.  When I go in that way I get a button to view bills but that then just takes me to a page that says: Oh Crikey, We cant find that page.

Anybody else getting this issue?  can somebody help me with this please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi fizib,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see you are facing issues viewing your Bills via your Online Account.

Have you tried clearing the Cookies and Cache from your browser or use a different one?

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi fizib,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see you are facing issues viewing your Bills via your Online Account.

Have you tried clearing the Cookies and Cache from your browser or use a different one?

Regards

Paul.

Hi paul,

Yes i have tried on chrome, edge and firefox and it was the same on all. I cleared cache too on all the browsers.

Thanks for the reply @fizib on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that it is still not working.
I will send a private message to further investigate the matter.
Watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @fizib thanks for speaking with us today.

I am glad to hear that everything has been resolved for you and that you are able to view everything on your My VM as it should be.
As always - reach out to us if you need anything and we will assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs