Menu
Pink04
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

VIRGIN MEDIA KEEP HANGING UP ON ME

My plan this morning was to phone Virgin Media, keep my services however, change them slightly as my bill has gone up. HOWEVER... I have phoned THREE TIMES now, listened to hold music THREE TIMES for at least 20 minutes each time and been hung up on THREE TIMES and still haven't spoke to anyone.

I now have a change of heart.. CANCEL MY SERVICES!

0 Kudos
HarveyC
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIRGIN MEDIA KEEP HANGING UP ON ME

Same thing happened to me. I rang for a similar reason to re-negotiate my expired contract if i could. Called them 10:07am today. After 20 mins of being on hold several times and speaking to someone who sounded like they didnt know much, they hung up on me whilst I was supposed to be transferred to the retention's team. No call back or anything. Been a customer over 10 years and im well annoyed for wasting my time!

Pink04
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It's shocking isn't it? All they want to do is sign you up, take your money and if you have any problems afterwards they aren't interested. I'm hoping they respond to us however, I won't hold my breathe.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pink04.

Thank you for contacting up Via our community.

I am sorry to hear about your experience this isn't the customer service we wish to provide.

Our customer relations team will be able to look at your package and find one that suits you as a valued customer, you can contact them on 0345 454 1111 option 1 then option 4.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos
Pink04
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your reply.

I have already phoned three times, I am not phoning again and going through all the passwords and account numbers and hold music to be hung up on again.

Please can someone call me.

0 Kudos
HarveyC
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pink04,

I may try ringing again later this afternoon or early evening. I have this feeling there probably a reduced number of staff in the early morning and we may get better luck later in the day when there may be more experienced staff around. It felt like i was talking to some kid who didn't know much and didn't have anyone higher level to check with. I was put on hold several times through the call where it was just silent and no music.

This is unlike last year and years before when i have spoken to staff who knew what they were doing and were very courteous and prompt in sorting out new contracts and retention's.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pink04.

We are unable to do any services changed Via our community.

Many thanks

Paul

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Super solver
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Pink04 wrote:

Please can someone call me.

No one is going to call you.  However you can text them or chat to them which I have found to be pretty effective.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/upgrades-and-offers

Text one of our agents for free*

Send your message to 0753 305 1809.

It’s quick, convenient and if you text outside our opening hours, our team will pick up your message when they get back in.

Monday to Friday, 8am until 8pm
Saturday, 8am until 6pm

Chat with our online agents 

Monday to Saturday, 8am until 8pm

0 Kudos