Menu
colinwebb
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VIP offer

A word of warning to anyone offered a Virgin VIP bundle offer. I accepted an offer from Virgin which I was told would last one year on a new contract and to ring back in August for a fresh offer. However despite what I was told this ended after 9 months without warning with a £13 rise on the month. On enquiring about the rise I was told the offer was for 9 months and would also go up another £12 next month, in effect a £25 increase in 2 months.

They said if I rang back on June 5th the day the offer ended they would see what they could do. I rang back on that day and was then told I would need to wait another 2 weeks and ring again because they needed 2 weeks notice. I have been with them for many years now and find this unacceptable.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIP offer

Hi colinwebb

I am very sorry to hear this has been your experience Smiley Sad

If you can pop back to me on the PM  that you can find on the top right in the envelope icon, I can take a look into this for you to see what has happened. We may be able to help.

Hope to speak soon.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
colinwebb
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Did you get my previous message? I am prepared to cancel my direct debit if I’m forced to pay £125 per month.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colin

I have your message thank you.

Just replying now.

Cancelling the Direct Debit will charge you 13p per month on your statement just so you are aware and bills will still be generated to pay.

If you decide not to pay them in relation to a billing dispute we would still bill as normal and you may possibly end up incurring additional Late Payment Fees on your bills. This may also affect your credit rating. 

We advise customers with disputes to pay as normal to avoid this.

Please look out for my PM.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos