cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT invoices which was set up is no longer been sent to me.

Signergy8
Joining in

Hi there 

just to say that I have not been receiving any VAT invoice billing from March onwards after my request. 

I went online and there is no VAT invoice breakdown I can see like the legacy ones which were emailed out to me recently. April and May I cannot see anything like a VAT invoice. 

please help and is there anyway this can be emailed to me automatically each month by pdf? 

thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Signergy8
Joining in

Please email me when someone replies  thanks 

Hi Signergy8, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back to us via the Community.

We're sorry to hear that you've not received the latest few months of VAT invoices. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Signergy8, 

Thanks for coming back to me and sticking with me via private message. 

We're glad that we've been able to get this sorted for you. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs