cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT invoices for broadband service

Dom1
Tuning in

About 3 weeks ago I requested VAT invoices over live chat, I chased this up last week over the phone, however the person on the phone was struggling to understand me. They did say that they hadn't arrived by Sunday then to get in touch.

However, I was hoping that someone on here can get this sorted.

I moved house in February & have had past VAT invoices delivered monthly, but since moving they have stopped. So I need VAT invoices backdated to February 2021, then invoices delivered monthly.

Hopefully someone here can help, thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Dom1,

Thanks for your recent post. Sorry to hear your VAT invoices haven't been sent following your move in February.

I can definitely help you with this to make sure they have been properly requested and if not, get them sent out for you.

I'll just need to send you a private message so I can go through some personal details with you, so please just keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page! 

Thanks,

Molly 

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Dom1,

Thanks for getting back to me. As advised, the previous bills have been requested and should be with you in 10 working days.

If there are any further issues, do drop back and we'll be able to assist.

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Ok thanks