Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

VAT invoice

Hi

Please could someone from Virgin contact me regarding setting up to receive VAT invoices please.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VAT invoice

Hi there @Dan17

Thanks for getting in touch - VAT receipts can certainly be requested. These can also be backdated up to 4 years. Only the account holder can request them and we do requite your VAT Registration number to process the requests and your account balance needs to be zero. 

Once any requests are submitted for past receipts, these will be with you within 7 days. Then all VAT receipts moving forward are sent separately form your normal bill and are posted to the account address within the first week of the month. 

I have located the account from your forum information so will pop you a quick Private Message to go through security and we can assist you further 🙂 

Please look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VAT invoice

Hi there @Dan17

Thanks so much for your Private Messages - I can confirm that the request have now been made for you. 

If you have any queries about this, please do pop back and we'll be happy to help you out!

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos